happy st patrick’s day 2017 HD wallpapers Images free download Saintpatricks Background HD Wallpapers for pc desktop iphone mobile: happy st patrick’s day 2017 HD wallpapers, happy st patrick’s day 2017 Images funny, download Saintpatricks Background HD Wallpapers for pc desktop, download Saintpatricks Background HD Wallpapers iphone mobile, patrick’s day 2017 HD wallpapers free download.
happy st patrick’s day 2017 HD wallpapers Images free download Saintpatricks Background HD Wallpapers for pc desktop iphone mobile
1. If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough! –Irish saying
2. Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. –Unknown
3. Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer – and another one!
— St. Patrick’s Day Toast
4. It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money! –Irish toast
5. An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth. –Irish saying
6. There are only two kinds of people in the world, The Irish and those who wish they were. –Irish saying
7. Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip. –Irish saying
8. An Irishman has an abiding sense of tragedy which sustains him through temporary periods of joy. –Irish saying
9. The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried. –Irish saying
10. Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the seventeenth of March flavored strongly with the morning of the eighteenth. –Uknown
11. May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
12. Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck. –Unknown
13. A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. –Unknown
14. The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick – who was an Irishman only by adoption. –Stephen Gwynn
15. St. Patrick… one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. –Charles M. Madigan
16. May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, but never catch up. –Irish saying
17. May your home always be too small to hold your friends. –Irish toast
18. May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.
19. May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten. –Irish blessing
20. In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here! –Irish saying
21. May God bless and keep in good health your enemies’ enemies. –Irish blessing
22. May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. –Irish saying
23. Here’s to you and yours and to mine and ours. And if mine and ours ever come across to you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours! –Irish toast
24. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live. –Irish saying
25. Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord-and it makes you miss him. –Irish saying