One Line Status for Whatsapp Facebook One Liner Status Quotes One Liner DP Profile pic images: Friends life is the only thing that defines us. Many people around us undergo some events that clears the picture of life for them in One liner whatsapp status . All the quotes that are about life or are related to life are found here in this article. Your Life is boring? busy ,or you hate some one in your life? your Life Rocks or Your Life Sucks,Say all things in One liner status for whatsapp, Short One liner status Quotes for facebook Whatsapp. Guys stay with us and enjoy the following witty status ideas about life. Friends we have also collected the excellent collection of Emotional Status for Whatsapp, Shayari status for Whatsapp, Best lonely status for Whatsapp Facebook, Feeling Status for Whatsapp.
One Line Status for Whatsapp Facebook One Liner Status Quotes One Liner DP Profile pic images
― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
A. A. Milne
If sex is a pain in the ass, then you’re doing it wrong…
22. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
23. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
24. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
25. If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
26. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea… does that mean that one enjoys it?
27. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
28. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
29. Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
30. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
31. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
32. Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
33. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
34. A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
35. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
36. I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with “Guess” on it…so I said “Implants?”
37. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
38. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
39. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “If an emergency, notify:” I put “DOCTOR”. What’s my mother going to do?
40. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Check out: These drawings tell us a lot about children’s attitudes to technology
41. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
42. I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
43. Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
44. God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
45. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
46. Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
47. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
48. Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
49. Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
50. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
51. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
52. The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
53. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
54. He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
55. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
56. Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
57. It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.
58. Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
59. Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
60. Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
Don’t miss: Play an adorable pixel art recreation of Star Trek
61. My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
62. We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
63. I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
64. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
65. A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
66. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too.
67. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
68. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
69. I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
70. I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die.
71. I should’ve known it wasn’t going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I’m a Libra and she’s a bitch.
72. I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, “I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” I said, “You’ll be sorry.” He said, “Oh, yeah? Why?” I said, “Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”
73. Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
74. When in doubt, mumble.
75. I always take life with a grain of salt, …plus a slice of lemon, …and a shot of tequila.
76. There’s a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can’t get away.
77. A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
78. Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
79. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
80. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
Check out: This quadcopter is made out of chocolate
81. Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
82. A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.
83. Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
84. With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
85. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
86. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
87. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
88. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
89. You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket… I’d miss you heaps and think of you often.
90. I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
91. A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
92. Hallmark Card: “I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re still here.”
93. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!
94. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
95. Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
96. Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.
97. If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score?
98. Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.
99. If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.
100. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Don’t miss: A Google Street View Murder Prank
101. Why is it that most nudists are people you don’t want to see naked?
102. I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.